Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thanks for helping me Sierra!!




My Brilliant Daughter~ Sierra




What would I do without Sierra. I am her Mother, yes, but she teaches me so much. Today she walked in after I had been struggling to figure out how to attach a slid show this blog, and in 30 seconds she had figured out my problem. Genious!




Sierra has so many talents. I am always amazed by the magic that happens when she decides to try something. To watch her draw or paint is memorizing. To read one of her poems- fascinating; and to taste one of her baked creations is to experience art in one of it's most delicious forms.




We are all having fun with this blog I think. Once I figure this one out I'll let me little people create a family one~ that should be interesting. I think it will be a good way for Grandma Mema to see what her Great Grandchildren are up to.




I keep feeling like I should be saying something "note worthy" but I'm just going to relax and write what comes.


Perhaps I should read someone else’s blog to get a sense of what all the talks been about. I've never actually read a blog; funny, although maybe that's a good thing. Then I won't be tempted to monitor what I create.

3 comments:

  1. I can't get over how beautiful and how much your kids have grown!

    Want to read my blog you are more than welcome to. We are www.docfamily.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Crosby, Stills, and Nash said it all in the iconic "Teach Your Children"...

    It's most defintely a 2 way street!!

    Just wish I had paid more attention years back.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. We never stop being influenced...and we never stop influencing...one way or another!

    ReplyDelete