Friday, April 2, 2010

loving it all!


So after years of trying on many things, looking and wondering, I finaly found my vehicle...the thing that is enabling me to create on a larger scale my vision of what is possible. I didn't know that was happening when I started my buisness last October, but that is definitely what is happening! Honestly, out of all the many endeavors of my life, besides having a family, creating this has brought me more joy and fulfillment than anything else I've ever done.

It is the greatest feeling to wake up and have a clear sense of vision and purpose and to know I am creating something organicly ME! I am finding and using talents I didn't know I had. I am also finding out that I thrive when I have measurable goals, a finishing line if you will.
Creating this business is pushing me to a whole new level of thinking. Through this process of being accountable and being clearly able to see when I reach my goals and when I don't, I am getting a glimpse of what is possible and how effective I really can be if I choose. This new confidence, assurance, and sense of responsibility is helping me to be better in all the rolls of my life.

What do they say? "Want something done, ask a busy person." I am learning first hand, that when someone really wants something they will make the time or the money or resources it takes.Truly where there is a will there is a way, and my will is getting stronger and stronger.

So whatever it is that you decide is right for you...the thing I feel is most important is to be so absolutely excited about it. Love it! When you find this sense of purpose it will not detract from your previous commitments it will enrich. When there is a clear sense of direction and purpose there will be joy. So don't settle! You are worth the time it will take to reach deep in your soul to discover what is there for you, what you really want to create?


I know in terms of Mothering, I have always said that I want my children to know that they can do and be anything they set their minds to, and not because I said so, but because I did it. As I get a clearer and clearer sense of who I am, and as I stand in that space more and more oportunity's are opening up for me to reach and stretch and become even more. Life is full because I am really living my vision. I am step by step working towards fulfilling my mission. I am finding joy, gratitude and trust for whatever is in the moment. My intention is that as I get better and better at being consistent in these things, I am able to assist others in doing the same...especially my children.

I love life! I do.
I am excited to be on this planet with you.
May we each remember who we are, and who we can be, and then use all the power that comes from being firm in our knowing in helping each other home is my deepest desire!

To abundant life!

A ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment